We recently welcomed Popular Avenue to the Whittingham Marketing family. This start up fashion reseller encourages its users to list their unwanted fashion on its site and sell it for cash or donate the earnings to charity. Likewise, bargain hunters can sniff out pre-loved fashion at great prices!
When they approached us Popular Avenue already had a steady stream of listings & users but their website was woefully lacks, and didn't represent the style of the company. That's where we came in.
We worked closely with the company to build a fantastic new, mobile optimised website. We got rid of some overcomplicated functions and unnecessary features and built a smooth & easy to use website that Popular Avenues clients would enjoy using.
By working closely with the owner we built a website that surpassed his expectations without compromising on some of the unique features & ideas he wanted to showcase.
Since launching the new website we've continued to support this fantastic company with social media marketing & advertising to promote the new website, and entice new clientele to discover incredible second hand fashion. The future is looking bright for Popular Avenue and with a website built to last they've made a solid investment in the future of their business.
Are you in need of fantastic website design? Contact us today to arrange a free quote & discover why start ups & established businesses alike continue to choose to work with us!
It's never too early to start planning for the New Year when it comes to your business! But where is the best place to start? Continue reading for our top 5 recommendations to kick start your New Year marketing.
1) Social Media Strategy ~ The New Year could be the perfect excuse for you to get your social media working for you. But just posting content isn't enough, it's time to get creative! Running competitions, giveaways & promotions are a great way to increase engagement on your page. Making your social media profile an exciting place to be for your followers is key to ensuring you get the maximum return for your investment of time into your social accounts.
2) Google Adwords Campaign ~ An Adwords campaign (otherwise known as Pay Per Click - PPC) can be a fantastic way to ensure people seeking out your product or services can find you easily on Google. Although possible to manage an Adwords campaign on your own it is always better to seek professional help with this as there are many pitfalls to avoid. However, when done correctly an Adwords campaign can yield very impressive results, quickly & cost-effectively. If you're looking for advice or support whilst running an Adwords campaign feel free to contact us.
3) Website Redesign ~ Is your website portraying your business in the best possible light? If your website looks dated then that is the impression you give off to someone who discovers you online for the first time. Website technology is moving at an incredible pace and it is easy for SME's to get left behind with old websites. Staying on top of current trends is important to ensure your website is most likely to convert traffic into clients. We offer incredible website design packages starting at only £150. So, if your website could do with a revamp contact us today for details on how we can help.
4) Offline Marketing ~ The world may well be increasingly active online, but that does not mean that there is no place in your strategy for offline promotion too. From the traditional and time tested magazine & billboard advertising to Radio or Ad Screens there are an increasing number of unique & effective ways to promote your business in the high streets & locations that your potential clients hang out!
5) Get Creative ~ One thing is for certain in 2019; advertising your company effectively is sure to become even harder! Due to ever increasing demand & overcrowded methods of promotion it will be the truly unique & creative companies that stand out! So let your creative side out when thinking of way to promote your business in the New Year & m,ake sure you stand out from the crowd!
If you're looking for a team of marketing experts behind your business, contact us today for pricing & details on our incredible marketing packages.
We have recently received an influx of enquiries from companies based outside the UK who want to utilise our online marketing expertise to either break into the UK market, or just because they want to boost their performance in their own country. So how do we ensure our services can be tailored to suite the needs of companies based abroad?
We are now running the social media campaigns & have designed the websites of companies as far flung as Canada & the US, but the real truth is our services remain the same for everyone (aside from ensuring our content goes live in the right time zone!) we treat all our clients, international or otherwise, exactly the same. It's that commitment to high quality service that ensures our brand name has spread across the oceans. Also, due to social media being largely accessible anywhere on earth; the core principles of promoting a business online remain the same too - meaning we're the best at it, wherever you're company is based!
That's why we're as confident as ever that we can help your business thrive online whether you're based in London, New York, Tokyo, Paris or elsewhere. We hold the key to successful marketing online and we know how to utilise that key and make it work for everyone.
That's why Whittingham Marketing continues to grow its international client base, and why we're racking up the air miles quicker than anything else!
If you're interested in our services or want to learn more about what we could do for your business please contact us using the button below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a question we get asked a lot and, despite what you might think, the answer isn't cut & dry. So here we explore a few reasons you may or may not need to outsource your social media.
We spend a lot of time with business owners & entrepreneurs trying to drill home how important a strong social media presence is for your business. But sometimes it simply cannot be done in-house due to budget or time restraints. That is when outsourcing could be a solution.
However, on the other side of the coin having a dedicated member of staff (or team) employed solely to manage your companies social media comes with it's own benefits! So how are you supposed to know what the best course of action is? Below we answer some questions we've come across that may help you realise whether you need to outsource or not.
Q. I do not have the budget to hire another member of staff, and our team is too busy to be doing social media too. What should I do?
A. Outsource. Without a doubt. If you fundamentally cannot run a social media campaign in-house then you are left with no choice but to hire a social media team/marketing company to take control of things for you. Doing nothing is not an option. Social media can increase client awareness, sales & customer care so it is vital for every business - regardless or size - to have a solid social media presence.
Q. We have someone on our team who does our social media, but the results aren't amazing. What should I do?
A. This is a tricky one because there's several possible options to explore. First off, does the team member actually know what your goals are on social media and do they know how to execute them? i.e do they have experience running social media campaigns previously? If not, the best option would be to bring in a consultant (like us!) to work with your team member for a few hours a week and train them on how to get the most out of social media. Although for this to work you have to be honest with yourself and ask has your team member got enough time to do what needs to be done or are they required to do other work too (admin etc.) that could take them away from your social media? If this is the case then it may be a good idea to explore outsourcing as a solution where your team member gets more time to focus on their core job role & the business has gained a marketing expert running their social media.
Q. I can't afford to outsource social media. It's really expensive isn't it?
A. No. Outsourcing social media can be extremely cost effective and is often considerably cheaper than hiring someone to fulfil this role full time. Fo example, our cheapest social media outsourcing package starts at only £150 PCM. That's only £1800 per year! Or £35 a week! That is a very good price to have someone managing your social media for you, dealing with comments etc and increasing awareness of your company online. There's a reason some of the biggest (and richest!) companies in the world still hire companies to run their social media for them; because it's cost-effective and often yields far better results.
The above are three of the most common questions we get asked when a business owner is struggling to fulfil their social media responsibilities. If you'd like to find out how hiring our team could revolutionise your business online contact us today.
Action is the most important 🔑 to success - Tony Robbins.
Tony Robbins knows a thing or two about action! With a net worth of over half a BILLION 👀 dollars, a series of successful companies under his belt & having coached some of the worlds top performers (Serena Williams, Hugh Jackman, Bill Clinton to name but a few) when he says something it is almost certainly worth listening too! 👂
Now, most of us realise that without action, we cannot expect a reaction. So, if we don't show love & affection to others we wont receive it in return. Likewise, If we don't go and do the shopping, we won't have any food in the fridge! 🤦♂️
Sounds simple, right? Well if it's so simple why do so many small business owners expect to get a reaction to their business without first taking action themselves! 🤷♂️ We speak with hundreds of business owners every year and they all have similar objectives; more sales, lead generation, publicity etc. Some acquire it through web design, others via social media marketing but the ultimate goal is often the same. 🤝
Another similar trait is that most business owners we speak to are nervous about taking the step to market/advertise their business. 😬 We understand this feeling, be it due to budget restraints or bad experiences with other 'marketing' methods. But how can you expect to achieve your objectives (greater sales, lead gen. etc) without taking action! 🙌
It all starts today! Complete our online form HERE and one of our team will contact you to arrange a totally FREE OF CHARGE consultation session where we can review your goals and inform you of ways to achieve them. Simple as that! 👍 No obligation, and if you finish the meeting, drink your coffee, take our advice and implement it yourself then fantastic! You've taken the first step! 🎉
Alternatively, your business can partner with us and we can drive your business towards its goals together! Either way, we're just happy you took action... and so is Tony Robbins! ❤️